ヘッダー

このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加

2011/03/13

earthquake in japan, thank for your help world...

I know there are still many people in danger situation, so it might be wrong or bad thing to say it now... but.... I cant stop appreciating><

the earthquake broke many things, but also connect many things surrounding me, between country and country, between people and people. many countries are trying to help us, many countries worried about us, many of my friends worried me, and my family bonds more strongly, even though we live distance.

Of course, i don't want to have earthquake anymore, but yes, we have to face the fact, and overcome it, and go forward through it. every little thing done for Japan, it comes to japan, and those are really appreciated. there's no hate at the moment. filled with love. thank you ;(
never enough with only my thank you, but thank you.

and hope things goes well for all people... there are still many people who is not saved... i can just pray for that....



I'm now living in France, so that i am not at the place. I know it is really rude that i just say thank you for the world, but i want every people to know that....

there is only love at the moment

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿